Thursday, March 13, 2008

Skunk Head

Ok this crap has gone on long enough, I mean come on what the hell goes though these peoples heads besides saw dust. I admit I don't know much about fashion but seriously even some of those bread crumb runway chicks don't wear the skunk on their heads, What Skunk Head am I ranking about? Well feast your eyes on this and you'll know what I'm on about:


Come on now where are the parents who let this happen and I'm sure all the friends must always be laughing at this poor excuse of a hair style, or should I say lack of style. Come please leave the Skunks in the woods.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha i agree. its some fobby asian kid too, i just know it. damn fobby asian kids ruin it for the rest of us.

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home