Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh the Sanity! of some places

The day begins with enrolling for IT Diploma and knowing some of the lectures I ask one of them if
they know what days I'll be coming in and the like to which is replied "All us lectures don't even know what days we are working yet and there is no timetables drawn up as yet for classes". WTF???

1-2 weeks before the start of it all and no one knows anything, what joke is this.


So I'm now enrolled but with no info o'well all good I'll go order The Complete Superman Box Set from ......... (local music outlet). Walk into the store and their set-up for a sale putting up posters and such, I make my way straight to the counter as I already knew what i waited plus I had prefacly looked on their web site to make sure they had what I wanted. A trainee serves me and I knew it would take some time as she is new so I go into VPM (Very Patent Mode) as I'm normally the very opposite, i give her all the details of the product.

Half hour latter she finds it in the database she enters it into their system to get the product sent to the store, I could see she is having problems so i ask one of the other eye candy sales persons if they could help the trainee out the reply is "1 sec" then she gets back to chatting with her mates about some party.

Another Half hour latter the trainee asks for my details (we're getting some where now) she enters it all in the system at which point she calls over another eye candy sales person to ask what something means that's come up on screen.

This is the best bit,ready for it?


"Sorry sir we can not order that product in as we have had a falling out with the company that supplies that movie. Sorry"

{Block your ears}
My Response,
"W T F !!!! ????? You mean to tell me I've been standing here for just over an HOUR while the rest of you people EXCEPT this trainee, are Fart-Assing around chatting to their mates like that sales person over there (points to person) and just generally do sweet F#&% All. You know what forget it I'm going online and I'll get it CHEAPER and QUICKER, thanks for wasting my time and next time i need to waste more of it I'll come here and I'll recommend this store to all my friends if they have a spare hour or two."
{Unblock your ears}


While you people are stopping the world to get on I wanna stop it to get off for about 100 years give or take a century maybe by then the stupidity of this world should be gone.

And people wonder why I'd prefer a computer/tech/AI to the pathetic human race


Thank you for your time....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not the simple rantings of a mad man this is how life is now. I think sanity music is onlly beaten by centrelink and the rta as places to go when u feel like wasting precious seconds of life.

12:33 pm  
Blogger NYC EMS said...

Get your money back NOW !

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home