Friday, September 02, 2005

Land Line


How stupid are Phone companies? Or for that matter ISP's as well. Don't know about your phone company but mine, well are just plan stupid, why tou ask? well let me paint a picture for you.

Home Phone goes dead and say for argument sake I dont have a mobile fone and I dont talk or have any neighbors, you look on your last bill to see what you can do and it stats how to get in conntact with them if you are receaving any difficalties as follows:

1. Call Customer Service on: 1800-xxx-xxx
2. Faults & difficalties on: 13-xx-xx
3. Log on to our website: www.StupidPhoneCompany.com

You gotta be shitting me right, the only way to contact them is by phone and thats the problem The Phone Don't Work. Well lucky for me I have the internet, Oh wait it's DSL and that uses the phone line too but wait a second I'm on the net but the phone is dead thats wierd I best check the phone and all the connections it could be an error on my part......Nope all good at this end time to contact them via their website, Oh great finaly some help I just found "For Faults & difficalties Click Here."

WHAT THE FRUCK???

If you are receaving any difficalties on a Land Line or Mobile please contact us on the following Numbers:

1. Call Customer Service on: 1800-xxx-xxx
2. Faults & difficalties on: 13-xx-xx


Ok maybe they got an email address so I can contact them on or a feedback page I can get in touch with them that way, One hour later, No other way to contact them I guess I'll have to call them and let them know my phones dead and I can receave calls or make............... Oh shit there really is no way to get in contact with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home