Friday, December 17, 2004

Freedom is my right

New act allows police to use "spyware"

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=24467



what planet are you living on.... for that matter all of you.

"innocent until proven guilty" I hear you say, hahaha what a laugh, in this day'n'age. Tell me another one like if slapped I should turn the other cheek...what, for it to be slapped again. No I will not stand People/Governments/Others to take MY/OUR rights to the most basic things that WE all have but seem to let be taken.

Yeah I'm talking freedom. If you let someone take it, it's your problem and fault. I for one refuse to allow anyone or for that matter any power be it Governments or other take MY freedom.
Wars have been waged all for the one thing that we already have but take no time to really use.

So the Government wants to use spyware to watch over you... ooo poor thing. Get over it. you allowed it to happen.. Deal with it.

But as some of you may have thought, why not use a different OS, why not delete the spyware, Well to that I say at least your taking apart of your freedom back.


I'm not sorry if I offend you. I feel strongly about my freedom and be F#$#ed if I'll allow People/Governments/Others to taken it from me. And you should feel the same.


But that's my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home