Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Have ESP

Yes really I got ESP (extra-sensory-perception) I know what your thinking all the time, I even know that you think I'm cute/funny/hot/stupid/sarcastic so please stop dropping hints like showing off your neck or playing with your hair. I already got it, you want some interaction, you want me to be pretend that I'm listening to you. I know you want me to kiss you, I know that you want me.... to do stuff for and to you.

So now that you know that I know what you want all the time every time, you don't need to talk to me or tell me how your feeling ok, so now F$%# off outta my face.


Note that the above statements are completely false and i refuse to read between the lines. If you want me to notice you or take some type of action towards you SAY IT... It's not that hard to smack those gums together. Any events mentioned above are from my own observation of humanity stumbling to interact with it's self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home