Monday, November 29, 2004

so I work it out

Ok so now I've worked it out...now what.
I'm bored already.
Should I pull my computer apart, stress my brain out with Quintum Computing just cause I can or should I play a game?

oh if life was ment to be hard why have I got it easy?

I hate the use of coin, why fight for coin or a dety that you have no proof that there is one?
fight for knowleadge atleast that's worth it.

We all want peace so much we fight for it. yeah like that's logical too. ???

People die for food...... Waiter throw this meal out I found a burnt bit and recook me a new one.


JUST DEAL WITH IT & GET A LIFE

yeah you !!! Get off your butt go out side look at the sky and say to your self:

"There is life out there" do it NOW I'll still be here when you get back"






When you got up how many bone cracked?
How long did it take you to relise you had been brain washed and came back inside?
oh wait...... you didnt relise it at all let a lone get out of that chair your stuck in, why?

Cause the WHOLE HUMAN RACE IS LAZY NOW THAT WE HAVE THE INTERNET

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home